Early-stage "How to think about designing products and services"
- The concept of Human-Centered Design (HCD)
- How to think about products and services
- Product and service design from the user perspective
- Product strategy, product portfolio planning
- Branding, service design, etc.
Later stage "How to improve products and services"
- How to proceed with design thinking
- Improving the UX/UI of products and services
- How to conduct user research from a user perspective
- Training and hiring a design team
- Design systems, etc.
-Head of Digital Engagement Japan at EPAM Continuum. Nobuya is an Experience Designer, Design Strategist, and Design Systems consultant with over two decades of extensive experience in designing the user experience for digital products and services. He has led numerous large-scale complex projects and globalization strategy initiatives for both domestic and international clients. Currently, he leads the Japan team of EPAM Continuum, the innovation consulting and design business of EPAM, a global product engineering company. Previously he worked at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), AKQA, Sony, Razorfish, and more. Nobuya is the Founder & CEO of Secret Labs, Inc., an HCD-Net Certified HCD Professional, a Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods and Materials Training, and a Google certified Sprint Master. He is the author of many design-related books.
-Supervised/translated: Design Sprints, Design Systems
-Project Member: Webken
■How to participate
Please reserve your convenient date and time from the following URL.